ByBermuda Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges for Vendors
ByBermuda is a venue made up of independent vendors who run their own shops. This means that each vendor is responsible for their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. Individual policies will vary from shop to shop. ByBermuda does not provide shipping and all delivery arrangements should be made with the vendors.
As a vendor on ByBermuda, you’re expected to clearly state your policies regarding returns and refunds in your shop policies. This includes:
- Whether or not you accept returns
- The time frame in which you may accept a return
- Who will pay for the cost of return shipping for any items that are sent back to you
- If you enter into a return agreement with a buyer via ByBermuda Messages or ByBermuda's case system, we require you to fulfill that agreement. This may include:
- Issuing a refund for the returned item(s)
- Providing ByBermuda with proof of shipping for a replacement item
- If you do have a problem with a transaction, it’s best to contact the buyer directly via email. Buyers are also encouraged to contact you if they experience any issues.
How to Get a Refund for an Order
If you’re unsatisfied with an order, you may be able to request a refund for your order depending on the shop’s policies. To request a refund, contact the shop:
- Sign in to ByBermuda.com and go to My Account.
- Go to Orders History,
- Click Return order.
- The vendor will be notified of the new message and can respond directly to you via email or phone.
Vendors aren’t required to provide a refund unless stated in their shop policies. On the Help with order page, you can go to View shop return policy to check the shop policies.